Our purpose is to make the new generation an open meritocracy, where the skills and expertise needed to succeed in the field of entertainment are easily accessible to anyone willing to learn them.
We may, at our sole discretion, modify these Terms of Service at any time. By accessing the Service at any time after such modifications, you are agreeing to such modifications.
The Bollywood Baba Service allows User to find online classes conducted by our panel of experts (addressed as the "Facilitator") that they are interested in taking and allows Company to find Users interested in taking their classes.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to any person for any reason and/ or to discontinue the Service in whole or in part at any time, with or without prior notice.
The following terms apply to the User of the Service and any account that you may open or attempt to open via the Service:
1. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under age 18, you are prohibited to, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Service.
2. You must be a human to open an account. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We view any actions taken by your account as taken by you. Company will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any Service provided on the Platform (or to begin charging fees for any free service), provided that such changes will not apply to fees or charges paid or free services used prior to the time of the changes.
When you enroll in a class on the Platform, you agree to the following rules:
1. You will accept all the terms and conditions including the Cancellation policy listed in the Service when you agree to enroll in or access a class on the Platform.
2. You will follow all reasonable rules set by the Facilitator with respect to a class, and you will not take any actions to interfere with the Facilitator or any other Users in the class.
3. You may access class content for your information and personal use only.
4. You will not copy any materials or techniques for purposes of your own or other classes or any other commercial purpose, or for interfering with any class or the Facilitators ongoing relationship with any Users participating in such class.
5. Company reserves the right to delete or suspend your account in case of violation of any of the rules, or at any time and for any reason. This is may also invite legal obligations bases the nature of the violation.
When a User takes a class on the Platform, we will share the User username and profile with the Facilitator for the purpose of facilitating the class for these Users on the Platform. By enrolling in a class, the User grants us permission to share that Users information with the Facilitator. The Facilitator is required to respect the privacy of the User. The Facilitator has a limited license to use this information only for Company-related communications or for Company-facilitated transactions. The Facilitator may use that personal information for no other purpose, such as sending unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. Without express consent from that person, the Facilitator must not misuse any students personal information. Remember that you need to comply with all relevant legal rules when you use the Platform. This includes applicable data protection and privacy laws which govern the ways in which you can use another user information.
1. Company collects all fees and pays out all Facilitators by itself. Each Facilitator is its own company.
2. No refunds are offered for Paid Membership fees or any other fees collected by the Service.
3. Fees for Paid Membership or any other portion of the Service may be changed at any time without prior notice.
Company is not responsible or liable for any refunds for Paid Membership, workshops, or other purchases on the Service.
Payments are non-refundable and there are no refund or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have the benefits of your Membership through the end of your current billing period.
From time to time, we or others on our behalf may offer trials of paid memberships for a specified period without payment or at a reduced rate (a "Trial"). Company reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for the Trial, and, subject to applicable laws, to withdraw or to modify a Trial at any time without prior notice and with no liability, to the greatest extent permitted under the law.
Company reserves these rights:
1. We can make changes to the Web Site and Services without notice or liability.
2. We have the right to terminate your membership, account, payment, or other affiliation with the Service at any time and for any reason. We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use in that jurisdiction.
3. We will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations
4. We have the right to remove a Facilitator from the Partner Program at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion, should we identify that their account is associated with behavior that we deem to be in violation of our rules or guidelines.
5. We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend any class, comment, or other posted comment at any time and for any reason.
Company is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action.